Frequently Asked Questions
1.When will I be paid?
You will begin receiving payment when a product is launched, licensed, or sold.
2. How much will I be paid?
This depends on the level of your support and the amount the product generates.
3. Do you already have ideas to work on?
Oh boy! The answer to this is yes! And many more product ideas are coming!
4. What product areas do you focus on?
I mainly focus on consumer products that would appeal to 10 million people or above.
5. What is the criteria for ideas that you work on?
The product must have mass appeal and fit in the $9 - $199 price range.
6. Do you use 3rd party workers to realize the ideas?
Yes, I have contact with PCB designers, Mechanical Engineers, Software Developers, Industrial designers, and many more.
7. How do you aim to get the products to market?
My course for getting products into the market is through Contract manufacturing, licensing the products to established manufacturers, and "As Seen On TV" product launches.
8. What percentage of your earnings on developed products are you offering to your sponsors?
I am offering 10% of my earnings on products up until 10% of my earnings from the products reaches 100 million dollars. All products after that are not part of this agreement. Keep in mind, there is no way to gauge how well a product will sell. The products that cause 10% of my earnings to reach 100 million dollars can go on to reach beyond that amount. The sponsors still get the benefit of that particular product's earnings no matter how high it goes.
9. How do I calculate the payout amount I will receive after successful products?
You take the amount of money that 10% of my earnings equates to (0 - 100 million). Divide that number by the number of total blocks available (200). Then multiply it times the sponsor payout factor (0.2, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8) that you personally are sponsoring me with. You can chose more than one block if you wish.
Example: 10,000,000 / 200 x 0.8= $40,000 per year
10. How many blocks are available on each level?
There are 50 Bronze Sponsor Levels
50 Silver Sponsor Levels
50 Gold Sponsor Levels
50 Platinum Sponsor Levels
11. Can I choose more than one block and one level?
Yes! Choose as many blocks as you can afford, but once all of the blocks are gone, that's it, the door will be closed.
12. Are we guaranteed to make money?
No, nothing is guaranteed. We are all taking a chance to do something bigger. Markets, patents and sales may vary but we will forge ahead to see what we can accomplish together.
13. What is the cut-off for payouts?
Since products have a life cycle, the pay outs will continue from the products that allow 10% of my income to reach the $100,000,000 per year mark. Should the product earnings surpass the $100 million dollar mark, my sponsors will reap the full benefit of those products up until the life cycle of the product ends. Any products developed after that will be off limits and not part of this agreement. At the end of the product's life cycle payouts will cease. Note: product life cycles can be any where from 1 - 20 years and beyond.
14. How long do I have to provide the monthly sponsorship payment?
The venture needs to be funded until it gets products into an established sales posture. Once the products are selling and the money being returned can support the venture, I will officially notify my sponsors that they can stop the payments and just sit back and reap the benefits. (Note: This could be achieved by one or more products.) Rough estimate: approximately 3 years.
15. How long is a product's life cycle?
Products can have life cycles as low as 1 year and as high as 20 years and beyond. So, if you're paid $30,000 per year, that could be paid out 1 year or once a year for 20 years or more.
16. What happens if I stop supporting you prior to any products being commercialized?
That's a tough one. Unfortunately, you would lose your place in the group with no refund. The sponsorship blocks that you were supporting will be added back to the pool of available blocks for purchase by others.
17. What happens if I stop sponsoring you after one or two products have been commercialized and are earning money?
Once commercialization of one to two products has taken place, the proceeds from the products should be able to support the venture. You would just need to ensure that sales are being made prior to dropping out, because the sales revenue needs to reach the point where it can support the venture first. Once that is reached, you will have met your obligation and scheduled payouts will begin.
18. What are the things that impact launching of products?
There are several things that impact the success of products. The market size, patent-ability, distribution, manufacturing costs vs sales price, timing, and other factors.
19. How will you keep your sponsor informed of your activity?
Each sponsor will automatically be enrolled in my monthly newsletter. This will allow sponsors to remain informed about what is going on and the stages of projects.
20. Do you provide proof of monthly payments coming from me?
You will receive a dated email receipt from Paypal upon payment. You should save these receipts for your records and proof of payment.